MadCity Bazaar Vendor FAQs:
Thank you for your interest in vending at MadCity Bazaar- Madison's newest and hottest outdoor market.
- Vendors can choose to participate in one or all 10 market days with a wide range of dates from May-September. Vendors are allowed to share booth space with another vendor or collective when both vendors register in advance.
- Vendor fees very and are listed below. Early Bird pricing is now live! Sign-up before March 31st and save!
- sign-up for our newsletter to keep up to date on our plans
- To ensure a diverse vendor group at the MadCity Bazaar, applications submitted by potential vendors will be juried.
- All vendors are required to obtain a current and valid WI State Seller's Permit and at this time are required to hold general liability insurance.
- Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed and you will be contacted regarding the market dates you have been selected to attend.
- Vendors must pay their vendor fees before they will be allowed to sell.
- The market will go on- rain or shine. Only severe weather on the day of the event will cause us to cancel. Cancellation will be determined by the Market Manager.